About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 2016 UFO Sightings in the Workshop

I've just finished wrapping up a couple or three major projects and I've been cleaning up and reorganizing the workshop bit by bit.  As usual, along the way I find all manner of works-in-progress that have been getting me excited about making even more stuff.  So here's just a few of the UnFinished Objects floating around lately...

The next big thing I'll be working on is the T-60 Power Armor from Fallout 4.  I've mostly been tinkering with the digital side of the build, but here's a really rough start on the helmet prototype:
Smoothing Helmet Prototype

I've also decided to make some much-needed improvements to the workshop itself.  This includes putting in a proper stud wall with insulation and everything along one side:
Soon There'll be Doors
Once I get the siding on, it'll be like a whole new building.

On the subject of smaller projects, I've got a good start on this little leg:
Leg and Foot Smoothing

That's the beginning of a mouser bot from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:
Mouser Mockup
Because I need one.

In other news, progress continues on the Star Wars Episode VII Flametrooper:
Bulky Parts are Bulky

I'll have parts that are wearable soon, but for now the prototoypes still look cool:
Aaaayy!

I've also pulled a set of white parts out of my Episode VII stormtrooper molds:
White Armor Test Fit
I still need to mold the ankles, then I'll have that full set of armor.

Finally, just to make sure I don't just burn out on Star Wars costumes, I've picked up one of these:


And I'm expecting it'll start to make sense shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment