About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Video from the Maker Faire

I did an interview about some of my build processes at the Maker Faire back in May. The video finally posted to Youtube the other day.  They've got me explaining the steps that went into building the weapons, but what's really great is the opening sequence.  Enjoy.


Everybody in costume really looked great, but I can't help thinking I kinda sound like an idiot. Nice to finally see the video.

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome and you don't sound like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah you don't sound like an idiot, just sound a bit rushed which is normal for people who might not be used to being in front of a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice costumes they look sick good job whish i had one hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boy, I think you'be got a little bit of an obsession. Ain't it fun?

    ReplyDelete