About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Long Time, No Post

I've been busy cranking out all sorts of things in the workshop lately.  Since there's been nothing I can call "finished" I figured I should still post something to keep people interested in this blog.

For lack of anything better to share, here's a video of a Russian T-72 Tank being rapidly disassembled by a Javelin missile:

By "rapidly disassembled" I mean "blown right the f*ck up."  45 tons of lethal combat vehicle becomes a few truckloads of scrap metal in a matter of "right now."  According to the video, the engine was thrown 65 meters away from where it started.  That's a V-12 diesel engine thrown two-thirds of a football field away!

Kaboom, yo.

1 comment:

  1. Iraqi's and Iranians are a hardy people. I'm sure a potential crew would fine =D

    ReplyDelete