About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Goofy Project #5049

Project #5049 has begun.


The beginnings were humble enough.  It started with a mere sheet of plywood. Here's my friend Matt illustrating the presence of a sheet of plywood:
Booth 001


By the end of the day, that plywood became much sexier:
Booth 002


The next day, Trevor stopped by to help make sawdust:
Booth Framing


Here's a picture of Trevor's crotch:
Booth Framing 001


Later on, I made a blood sacrifice to the project gods:
Booth Build15
I won't need stitches or anything, but now that the project gods have gotten their taste of blood, I'm confident this thing will come together within the time allotted.

Today's contribution to Project #5049 will be doing some more carpentry, making a radar dish, a changing room, and some helmets.


At some point this whole thing will start to make sense. Stay tuned...

.

1 comment:

  1. hehe, i remember reading somewhere that when it sarts to make sense, it's time to increase the dosage :P

    ReplyDelete