About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Open Make at the Exploratorium

I'm proud to have been invited to be an exhibitor at this month's Open Make event at the Exploratorium.  This is part of their "young makers" program.  If you are local to the San Francisco Bay Area and have children who need complicated projects to keep them busy, you should stop by.  This will be a great opportunity to get some ideas and chat with experienced makers about their projects.

I'll be there showing off some of my costume and prop replicas as well as explaining some of the materials and processes that are involved in my hobbies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment