About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Calvin Klein in Downtown Petaluma...

...along with Doc Brown and Marty McFly.

So there I was, walking along Petaluma Boulevard, when I came across this:
BTTF car

I don't know all of the details to look for on Doctor Brown's DeLorean time machine, but it really seems like they nailed it:
side view

The interior was fully decked out as well.  I couldn't get a good shot of it with the glare on the windshield, but if you look carefully you can see the flux capacitor strobing away between the seats inside:
front

It turns out you can rent the car if you go to their website at www.bttf.com and they usually tour it around raising funds for Parkinson's Disease research.  You can read more about that at www.teamfox.org

I won't bother renting it though.  I didn't find any guarantee that it would go back in time after getting up to 88mph.

I'd also like to point out that, for the movie to be right, we have to be driving flying cars in five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment