About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Word of the Day: "Neathage"

Earlier I posted an entry with a link to an article that states that staring at boobs is good for your health.  While searching for a work-safe image to go along with it, I stumbled across a term that has somehow eluded me for all these years: neathage.


"Neathage" is defined as the curvature of the breasts visible hanging out of the bottom of a crop top or other shirt that doesn't hang low enough to cover their entirety.  Here's a prime example:




It is also occasionally referred to as "undercleavage" or "Aussie cleavage," because it comes from down under.

So now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment