About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bad Movie Trailers

I've been poking around online and stumbled across two foreign movie trailers that I absolutely had to share. The first is from Iron Sky, a film about Nazi astronauts returning from their 1945-vintage moonbase to build the Fourth Reich in 2018:

I don't know much about this movie, but even though it looks awful I really want a Nazi moon motorcycle.

Of course, that trailer was an older concept version designed to help pitch the film to investors. Here's a newer one:

The second one makes it look somehow not bad.

Then there's Quentin Dupieux's film Rubber:

This movie is about a sentient tire which falls in love with a beautiful woman, and kills everything that stands between it and its beloved.

Awesome!

Finally, and I think this may actually be an attempt at a serious film, we have Bleak Sea:

It's a movie about a British submarine versus a giant squid. I'd bet the whole crisis could've been averted if the conning officer knew proper rudder orders. I don't know what he expected the man at the wheel to do when he called out "Hard left to the starboard!"

Now back to our regularly scheduled wierdness.


1 comment: