About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Most Fuel-Efficient Hummer Ever. Period.



Created by artist Jeremy Dean. This is his vision for a post-financial-apocalypse status symbol for a future when the US can no longer afford oil. Read more at Jalopnik.com if you're interested.



Here are the best bits you need to know:


  • The horse's names are Deisel and Duke.

  • Electric trailer brakes are installed to prevent the horses from running out of control.

  • The modified Hummer H2 weighs just a couple hundred pounds more than the single-horse carts that ply the paths of Central Park on any given day in New York.

  • The vehicle retains it's original GPS navigation system and DVD player.

Interesting concept. I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment