About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Formerly Huge Hair...

After my triumphant return from Afghanistan, I decided to take a few months off from drills with the Naval Reserve. Not having any other real requirement to maintain grooming standards, I decided to see what I'd look like if I grew my hair out.

Reviews were mixed, but mostly negative. At it's best, my newly-long hair looked cool like this:
YARR

But the rest of the time it tended to look like this:
Crazy Hair Before

So after a particularly tedious day of pushing hair out of my eyes or, as often, doing that shampoo commercial head flip thing that always looked great when, say, Kathy Ireland was doing it but mostly made me look like I had Parkinsons or something, I finally decided to go ahead and get a haircut.

Halfway through this particular weight-loss program, my head looked like so:
Crazy Hair During

I don't have an "after" picture because I started wearing hats just as soon as I was done getting my haircut.

Despite this clearly prudent precaution, I still ended up with a nasty head cold.

Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. The first photo looks sort of like Wolverine's kid brother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say it looked like ace venutura, nice, very nice. Don't you hate that the navy cramps all your creativity?

    ReplyDelete